The bike ride to school The bike ride to school

NAWWT BAAAAIRRDDDDD

Nice one Geordie. At first I was a lil dissapointed at the tweening and such, but hey, you had the balls to go out of the usual zone. The sound was good, despite the fact that I hate Misery. You don't get any score for interactivity because it isn't interactive. I laughed a little at the dancing guy, but not at the actual joke of the flash. I voted 5 for ya mate :D

-=| Oompa Loompa. |=- -=| Oompa Loompa. |=-

Loved it

I like your over-simplistic style, and I like how you did it all FBF, don't see that much anymore. The song was pretty cool too, just a bit short though.

Jestar responds:

It was the whole length of the song :]

Lightsaber Tutorial Pro Lightsaber Tutorial Pro

I guess it works...

But to make them look better: Go to Insert>new symbol>movieclip. Make a white rectangle with smoothed corners and no pencil outline. Then exit the movieclip and go to filters (next to properties) and press the +. Choose 'glow' and fiddle around with the colours and strength etc. until you are happy.

Inverloch Murders Inverloch Murders

pretty good.

It was pretty good.

Graphics: 6 : They were good, not great.
Style: 9 : I likes the simplistic style.
Sound: 8 : not much sound effects but good voices.
Violence: 7 : Its about murders.
Interactivity: 0 : Its a movie.
Humour: 10 : The giant mobile phone was a great gag.

Submit Submit

Nice work.

I liked how you used photoshop for the backgrounds, gives it a nice style. I also liked how you used the batman music.

Miss Dynamite XX Miss Dynamite XX

good movie, terrible preloader

The movie was pretty good, but if I had to listen to that stupid song much longer, I would have to kill myself.

Apartment 51 - Short #2 Apartment 51 - Short #2

Favourited

This wsas hilarious, it was a lot like the Nobodies Shorts series, and I love nobodies shorts.

SillySheep&TheHedgehog SillySheep&TheHedgehog

awww

Silly sheep is kewt.

Mario's Silent Movie Mario's Silent Movie

We are doing this in Drama

I found this funny because we are doing silent 1920's style plays in drama class.

Gun: Episode 1 - Part Two Gun: Episode 1 - Part Two

GAH!

Awesome movie, but I hate those cliffhanger endings. Now I have to wait till you make another one.