Jump by Neodelight Jump by Neodelight

Proof that classic gameplay still works ^_^

I liked this game quite a bit. I captured the charm of the good ol' atari games that will never be matched by any new gen console. If you make a sequel, or just anohter similar game, you should make it that you have to jump on th e enemies, and have like a limited amount of ammo to make it a lil more challenging.
Also, do you just use paint to make your pixel art? I wanna try pixels and last time, when I tried importing stuff done in paint it didn't turn out well :C Did you do it in an easier/better way? If so, please enlighten the rest of us.

Anyway, nice lil game. Make another with more levels and stuff and hello daily 1st!

Tau'ri : Bedrock Tau'ri : Bedrock

Great game

This was a nice, fun, cute game that left me fealing good inside. You should have at least credited LocoRoco for the idea though.

AN Escape Series #1 AN Escape Series #1

E-40...clever

First off, the ticking sound was extremely annoying.

I found the E40 on the speedo code clever. It took me about 10 minutes to find the car key, then about 20 minutes to find that stupid wiring guide. Nice game though, can't wait to see the rest of the series, kinda reminds me of SAW.

Dot Destroyer Dot Destroyer

Pretty good.

This game was alright. I loved the music the most. Soft, country music for the menu, then metal fro the actual game.

Cemetary Cemetary

Too easy.

Too easy, I got bored and gave up after about 8:34. Before i stopped playing, i had 656 shots fired, 902 shots hit, %137.

GrimStudios responds:

didn't quite make it to 200. <_<

Rage! Rage!

dad n me, stickified

That was amazing. It was like dad n me in that you filled up a rage meter by pounding people.

Newgrounds -VS- Sprites Newgrounds -VS- Sprites

SUPER SMASH BROS :)

Best game ever. Its like SSB, but with NG people.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Practically. I'll code a better version eventually. You can count on it!

Until then... Thanks for watching!

CuberXtreme CuberXtreme

Loved it!

This game was brilliant! It seriously looks, and feels like a PSP game. The graphics are just stunning. Please, I beg of you, make more!

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

reminiscent of soviet missile mastar?

This game reminded me a lot of the minigame 'super soviet missile mastar' from the console version of AH.

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

great game.

I loved this game. Even thiugh it was powerpuff girls. Very reminiscent of dbz. Very fun, nice job