The bike ride to school The bike ride to school

NAWWT BAAAAIRRDDDDD

Nice one Geordie. At first I was a lil dissapointed at the tweening and such, but hey, you had the balls to go out of the usual zone. The sound was good, despite the fact that I hate Misery. You don't get any score for interactivity because it isn't interactive. I laughed a little at the dancing guy, but not at the actual joke of the flash. I voted 5 for ya mate :D

-=| Oompa Loompa. |=- -=| Oompa Loompa. |=-

Loved it

I like your over-simplistic style, and I like how you did it all FBF, don't see that much anymore. The song was pretty cool too, just a bit short though.

Jestar responds:

It was the whole length of the song :]

Lightsaber Tutorial Pro Lightsaber Tutorial Pro

I guess it works...

But to make them look better: Go to Insert>new symbol>movieclip. Make a white rectangle with smoothed corners and no pencil outline. Then exit the movieclip and go to filters (next to properties) and press the +. Choose 'glow' and fiddle around with the colours and strength etc. until you are happy.

Jump by Neodelight Jump by Neodelight

Proof that classic gameplay still works ^_^

I liked this game quite a bit. I captured the charm of the good ol' atari games that will never be matched by any new gen console. If you make a sequel, or just anohter similar game, you should make it that you have to jump on th e enemies, and have like a limited amount of ammo to make it a lil more challenging.
Also, do you just use paint to make your pixel art? I wanna try pixels and last time, when I tried importing stuff done in paint it didn't turn out well :C Did you do it in an easier/better way? If so, please enlighten the rest of us.

Anyway, nice lil game. Make another with more levels and stuff and hello daily 1st!

Tau'ri : Bedrock Tau'ri : Bedrock

Great game

This was a nice, fun, cute game that left me fealing good inside. You should have at least credited LocoRoco for the idea though.

AN Escape Series #1 AN Escape Series #1

E-40...clever

First off, the ticking sound was extremely annoying.

I found the E40 on the speedo code clever. It took me about 10 minutes to find the car key, then about 20 minutes to find that stupid wiring guide. Nice game though, can't wait to see the rest of the series, kinda reminds me of SAW.